It’s not Like what “I” Think
Hi anyone who is reading this!
I am a girl of 19 soon to be 20 after seven months or you could say soon to grow old. Currently studying undergraduate at one the so called reputed university of the country. To introduce myself I must first tell you about who I really am and I what I like or dislike and blah blah. I am an extraordinary….remember this “more than ordinary” kind of girl. I am so not the girl next door. I have a habit of spending money when I am sad or whenever I feel alone. (I mostly eat those money…NO! I don’t mean literally! I mean I spend it on foods) Sad thing is that now-a-days I have been spending a lot of money which means I am very very sad and depressed. I feel like a failure, like my habits are taking over me…..oh…I forgot to mention my other habits….So I have a list of “bad” habits and they are:
- Watching TV (Whatever comes I watch it may it be my favourite or not)
- Procrastinating (I do this for any thing even to go to pee)
- Eating too much (I get hungry every second and may I remind you this is not a disease but a habit)
- Least bothered about studying (I care but I don’t care that I care!)
- Trying to follow others (fashion, habits, attitude…everything. I feel LOST)
- Hating myself when I lose (I don’t know why)
- Shouting at my brother for reasons that are shit. (Poor bro)
- Concerned too much about others than myself. (Poor me)
- Thinking that I am not worth anything….Low self esteem.
Yes, these are the few things that has become my habit. I am going to change myself no matter what. I am going to defeat my habit and show who the real boss is! I mean who says I am not beautiful…okay maybe I sometimes I do say sometimes to myself but the truth is I AM Beautiful. I don’t care about what other people say or what they think about me. All that matters is what I think about myself and I know that I’ve got brains and the face.
So in this blog I am going to fight all my bad habits or I’ll call them “baddies”. I’ll post all the articles and photos about my expeditions of fighting these baddies and taking a first step to my reaching the DREAMS!
Its going to be FUN!!!
"Sometimes it feels like there’s so many things in this world we can’t control, earthquakes, floods, reality shows. But it’s important to remember the things we can, like forgiveness, second chance, fresh starts because one thing that turns world from lonely place to beautiful place is LOVE!"
"Within each one of us is a story that remains untold."